Tuesday, August 23, 2005

New Blog

Well I have been getting a lot of emails from Valuehost about renewing my domain hosting. I figured I wasn't using all the features that I was paying a lot for. So I've started cutting back on my web use to things I actually need to pay for. I figure I'll better spend my money on a .Mac account for backing up and synchronising all my data, and getting a free blog.
Thus I will be using Blogger for the time being instead of a privately hosted Movable Type blog (the old one). If I decide I want to pay for a better host in the future, it won't be a huge problem to do so. Ill have everything backed up, so I won't be losing anything really.

Anyway, the domain www.nonny.com will soon be redirecting to another site while I move everything around. My nonny.com email addresses will be checked for a while, but eventually I want to phase them out and stick with my Imperial College email and my .Mac email when I get it.
I will still keep my Flickr account as I have a year paid for and a year free to get though yet.

Anyway, more soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new format.

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home