Tuesday, August 23, 2005

iMac

Woo, my iMac G5 finally turned up. It is possibly the coolest computer in the world. The screen (20") is huge. I'm not used to moving my head to find stuff on a screen. Check out this screenshot of Homeworld 2 to get a feel for the screen size and dimensions.
The Apple bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse go really well with it for keeping an uncluttered desktop. I do realise the desk is a bit of a mess at the moment, I swept an area clear to make room for the iMac.
I signed up for a .Mac account, which has made all my Address books, mail accounts and calendars sync up nicely. When Backup 3 is released soon I can get everything set up to back up stuff from both my iMac and PowerBook to the new swishy iDisk I got with .Mac.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are we going to get some more reviews of your iMac G5. Or haven't you had chance to get to know it yet?

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home