Monday, September 12, 2005

ROKR

Is it just me, or do Apple seem to be forgetting that mobile phones have been playing MP3s for some time now?
My last two phones (Motorola MPx200 & Nokia 3260) have had full MP3 support, yet Apple are claiming this new ROKR ("Rocker") is some kind of revolution and brand spanking new innovation. Ahem...it's not.
Having a phone that syncs to iTunes is neat, but nothing to really go mad about.
When Apple design their own phone, then people will be impressed I'm sure. However the ROKR is horrible, I would have thought Apple and Motorola would come up with something like the RAZR V3 and promote that instead, which looks more like a modern phone.


This is better idea for getting music on your mobile. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those Google ads yours Jon?

7:21 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, just a little experiment. I don't expect to make any money from it. So far I think I've got $0.47...almost half a dollar! Woo

7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home