Friday, August 26, 2005

Major Major

Conor's band Major Major have put up their first few songs on their website. I had problems playing the song because of Windows Media Player's licensing that Conor presumably forgot to disable.
I have converted it to MP3 and uploaded it to my iDisk so anyone should be able to play it.
To find it, click the here
and look for the file:
Major Major - Cheer Up Charlie.mp3

For a first time recording, it is very good in my opinion. I eagerly await their future releases!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that name taken from Catch-22, or is it just a coincidence?

Major Major Major Major, lol - boss character name!

10:37 am  
Blogger Jon said...

Yes, apparently it is Catch-22 inspired.

12:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. My name is Conor and I am the frontman of Major Major.

The name is Catch 22 inspired and the Song Cheer Up Charlie is Willy Wonka inspired.

We have now put more songs on the website and they are in MP3 format already.
www.majormajor.co.uk

Thanks for putting us on your website Jon.

Conor

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home