Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Be There

So after 6-7 weeks after we ordered it, our BeBox arrived allowing us to connect to the internet at up to 24meg. Well almost. We are all getting different speeds. I'm getting a good connection of a few megabytes per second, Charlie downstairs is getting barely above dial-up. So our network will need tweeking and maybe the service is just too new to get the full 24meg yet. However we do have the internet now and I can finally download the 160 emails that have been clogging up my college email server, not to mention updating OSX and other apps.
The ultimate winner has to be that we don't have to go into college to use the internet for free, which is a big bonus. I'm not a fan of a 30 minute walk just to check my email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home