Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year and all that

Well I'm back in London after spending Christmas in Liverpool with the parents. Sure it wasn't exactly a super exciting Christmas, but then a quiet one with the immediate family is often best. Especially with a heavy New Year's Eve coming up. We are having a bit of a party of sorts, and while I'm optimistic that it'll be a lot of fun, I'm also not sure how many people are coming along. Sure, the usual suspects will be there and we'll have a ball, but I was hoping to get some of the lesser-spotted friends around to add a bit of variety. I guess people don't understand R.S.V.P, even when you put the english translation with it. Nevermind eh.
After a bit of a rough weekend prior to christmas, which made me a little down over the holidays, I've started to cheer up a lot. Partially because I'm back to a normal routine and the usual freedoms associated with it, but also a post on a friend's website made me feel special, and for which I am very thankful.
I'm going to see if I can make some resolutions and actually keep to them this year. I figure they'll last a month or two, though I've included a cut-down on drinking which I doubt will last more than a fortnight, at least I'll try.

Well thats about it, I'll have more to say after New Year probably. For now I'm going to kick back and watch a DVD or something. Calm before the storm and all that.

Now Playing in iTunes: Am I Ever by The Lights

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sin' auld lang syne, my dear.

4:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home