Sunday, March 19, 2006

New Phone

My phone contract was up for renewal and I was entitled to a new phone...so I got myself a shiny new Sony Ericsson k750i. Such a great phone, solid design, brilliant camera functions, great bluetooth-to-mac compatibility. Within a minute of turning it on I had all my contacts,calendars etc, copied from my iMac with a few clicks.
Not really using it for it's music/radio capabilities since I have my nano, but it's still pretty neat.

In other news, how was everyone's St. Patrick's days? Mine was great, went to Kavanaghs in South Kensington with a good friend and drank a lot of Guinness and Whiskey...though I remember having some Tequila at one point. Nasty stuff.
End of term next week, better save some money for the inevitable piss-up that will be going down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home