Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Update

Since the question was asked, I'll answer briefly.

My exams were pretty shocking this year. I passed them, just. Better get my act together next year and try for a decent grade. I'm probably on a 2.2 at the moment though I'll know for sure once my mark breakdown comes in.
As for work placement, yeah I'm already sitting at the desk I'll be at for the next 13 weeks. Same place as last year, a small Structural/Environmental Engineering firm in Liverpool.
I'm hoping to do more stuff this summer, as in social stuff. Get some people from college to come to Liverpool or for me to go visiting others around the country.


P.S. Could people not leave comments as 'Anonymous', If you are asking me a direct question I'd like to know who's asking so I know what kind of details to go into! Ta.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I'm so mysterious this way. ;)

1:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about all the anonymous banter, it's Lee here. I think I'm working in an office across the road from you. Your office is by the echo building right? If you fancy meeting up for lunch or a pint after work, it would be good to get together. Cheers

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home